Bugs I've found

This forum is for all posts regarding Chicken Fighters 2012. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Yums

Bugs I've found

Post by Yums »

Eeer, when I downloaded the game, I installed it and then I started to play it. The first bug I noticed was that Nina's head was with Marlee's name and vice versa. Also Every screen has clouds. Even when I was in a building. The last one I noticed,(before I deleted due to the lag) was when I exited the building you first start out in, my character (Nina) screamed "Oh no!Bobo has died and won't be alive until you revive him" And I never had a chicken and I wouldn't call it bobo.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

The nina/marlee issue has been fixed already in the latest build.

Clouds add a lot of lag, the code isnt done either, so just turn it off. I have turned off clouds by default for now on all new installations.

The last issue with the chicken being dead, I have seen this only once, I am not sure why it happened, but I added extra code already to reset a flag thinking thats what caused it. I havent had this problem ever since so I think its fixed.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

I get the Bobo dead thing a lot. Not every time, but usually when I wal to my towns (so far away =O).
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

The Bobo dead thing: Dont worry about it for now, if people are still getting it in the next build then we can worry. I havent encountered it in any of the latest builds, I'm pretty sure its fixed.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan