Idea

This forum is for all posts regarding Chicken Fighters 2012. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Hugnam

Idea

Post by Hugnam »

=====================
Eggs:

It'd be good where you can buy chicken eggs, so that it takes a certain amount of time before they hatch, and you get another chicken. The better the chicken, the longer it takes to hatch.
=====================

Seriously, please don't tell me i lost my Brainstorming abilities. >.<

I've made up to 1,000+ ideas, and well....used em on most of my RPG games. >_>
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Hmm, good idea. At least for the next game. The current game is 50% done, so I'm not sure if Issa really wants to add something to the code that he hasn't done before.

Besides, I think that would be too much like Pokemon.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I dont like the idea. Wouldnt add it anyway since new stuff would just make the game take longer.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Exactly my point.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Hugnam

Post by Hugnam »

50% d---omg....you know Builds can take up to 9999, remember?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

The way I make builds is I just release build 1 through 100, and when it gets to 100 that means its version 1. But yea, if you were to count how many actual builds I've done on my machine, they would be around 10,000 or something. But this is to test during the programming phase. Then when I feel a build is good I will release it to the public.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan