How long is this game?

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra I. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
LansOperator

How long is this game?

Post by LansOperator »

Just wondering... and how long is the second game (approx), thanks.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I'd say for DM1 its about 20 hours and DM2 its about 30 hours. This is if its your first time. Playing a second time might take half that. I can beat DM2 in about 15 hours or less. In terms of gameplay/features DM1 is about half as big as DM2.

And again, DM1 and DM2 are a pair, play one then play the other, its best if you go from DM1 to DM2 but a lot people love DM2 so much they just go back to play DM1 anyway.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan

Post by Guest »

Is it that long because of all the time you have to spend leveling up?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Yea, there are some hours leveling up as well.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
LansOperator

Post by LansOperator »

How old are you btw?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

--Ronald Reagan
LansOperator

Post by LansOperator »

wow, i thought you would be in your thirtys, I'm 19 btw.
tjhomber

Post by tjhomber »

Well, I know that I can beat it pretty fast, but uh, so yeah. (Not to mention Blues Clues is awesome) I have noticed several familiar walkway patterns between the tw games. I got tricked pretty badly on one part. I started on DM2 obviously and I have to say that I DO like DM2 better. (I have beat both.)