How will the game work?

This forum is for all posts regarding IssaMan the game and comic. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
me

How will the game work?

Post by me »

Will there be items to get, lvl ups, new powers, secret levels and such?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I dont really know, I am trying to keep it simple. Its like River City Ransom. You will go to shops and buy food, which will level up your stats. Like a cup of coffee might up your power stat by 1 or something. Secret levels: Maybe? The powers you get are special moves. For example, there is a lady in the park, when you accept the quest, you have to go to town, then you come back to talk to her and she teachers you a super punch move. Press "1" to use this move.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
me

Post by me »

Sounds like a load of fun!

On a side note, that music at the beginning along with flashy borders, is that really necessary?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I was trying to make fun of those stupid Japanese shows, where they have intros that dont make any sense with crazy music and lots of flashing lights that make you get a headache.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
me

Post by me »

Well, you did a VERY good job! o.O;

Make all cutscenes have the same style! That would be AWESOME!