Stuck in Hometown

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra II. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Krusha

Stuck in Hometown

Post by Krusha »

I decided to return to hometown before finishing the game. Now it won't let me leave? Says I can't leave yet for some reason. I completed all the side quests in this area except for that path on the right that I can't get to. Anybody know a way around this bug?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I have no idea why this has happened. Are you sure you have done everything?

Please email me the saved game so I can take a look at it.

Go into C:\Program Files\Demon's Mantra\ and find the save file. If you are saving into file 1, the save file will be called save.sv0.

Have you used the cheat codes at all?
Last edited by Issa on Mon May 09, 2005, edited 2 times in total.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
me

Post by me »

I know this may sound stupid, but you may want to use cheats to get out. Try the hot air balloon code and go to the other continent.
i

code

Post by i »

me wrote:I know this may sound stupid, but you may want to use cheats to get out. Try the hot air balloon code and go to the other continent.
how do i use the airballon and whats the code?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Its in the help file or hint guide. Look under codes. You press like F12 or something, then type the code and you will get the air balloon. Type it again and you will lose it. Its not recommended you do this since you can get stuck in places by not triggering an event somewhere.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
i dont know

??2

Post by i dont know »

Issa wrote:Its in the help file or hint guide. Look under codes. You press like F12 or something, then type the code and you will get the air balloon. Type it again and you will lose it. Its not recommended you do this since you can get stuck in places by not triggering an event somewhere.
but whats the code? is it 365124?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

What? Look in the help file, its all there. I think its "LETSFLY" or something. Its been like two years since I played the game.

--Ronald Reagan
forget it

nevermind

Post by forget it »

Issa wrote:What? Look in the help file, its all there. I think its "LETSFLY" or something. Its been like two years since I played the game.
But What Does Help Me Mommy and Ahhh do?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Its all in the help file dude. Ahh makes a monster appear. Help me mommy sets the monster encounter for that area to nothing so you wont encounter monsters.

--Ronald Reagan
Daemon

nothing

Post by Daemon »

Issa wrote:Its all in the help file dude. Ahh makes a monster appear. Help me mommy sets the monster encounter for that area to nothing so you wont encounter monsters.
How do i fight the daemon when its invisible?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

What daemon? Who said its invisible, what are you talking about man

--Ronald Reagan
hjkvsahjdc

gfkgfkhg

Post by hjkvsahjdc »

Issa wrote:What daemon? Who said its invisible, what are you talking about man
I get right past it
'

dd

Post by ' »

hey what happens if i save after using the codes 'lets fy','help me mommy' or 'black hole'?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

It could ruin the game. For example if you fly to another area, the game wont "know" you did that. You arent suppose to be there so the game could crash, you could get stuck at the least. Black hole warps you to another square in the entire world, if you save, you are stuck in that spot forever!

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

Forever? What if it sends you to a place in the arcic, where theres lots of space. I guess you are stuck for ever if you get sent to the mountains.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Well it depends on where you get sent. For example, you might get stuck in an area you arent suppose to be and it might say "I cant walk here" and it wont let you through someplace. All the codes are for fun, use them that way, they arent part of the game so dont use them unless you know what you're doing or dont save after.

--Ronald Reagan