Do something, Issa

This forum is for all posts regarding my next RPG which will be online based. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Eco Master

Do something, Issa

Post by Eco Master »

I'm bored and only have one week of school left.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I havent been working on games. Not interested. Right now my buddy and I just started a new website called IssaMySpace.com and its making some money so I'm focusing on that! Thanks to the all the fans but I am just not interested like I used too, I work full time, I have a girl, its hard to want to sit down and make a game, especially when you're not paid for it, its more like a pastime. Sorry dudes.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

;_;

*sniff snif*
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Its hard when you're not a kid anymore, so many other priorities.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

I guess you're right...
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

You could at least post a message on the front page taht you're taking a break so people don't get anxious for updates...
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Haha then they wont visit my site anymore! I dunno what I wanna do, if I didnt have a job and had like a year I would make a game. I was laid off for like 9 months when I was making DM2, thats a lot of time on my hands!

If you want you can work on the chicken fighters map, maybe if it was all done I would be more motivated to finish the game or something.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Well shoot, I'm gonna do that! Just gotta wait 'till after I get settled in after school. I'll probably start the fifth of June. School is out Friday and I have some Rookie Week at high school for band until the second, so that'll give me time.

What is your other site for, anyway? Some MySpace editor helpy-thingy?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

How did you find that? Yea I started a website for addons for myspace, its issamyspace.com, have been making some money from it, made a couple bucks so far.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Issa, read your first post...
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

where I dont see it

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

I havent been working on games. Not interested. Right now my buddy and I just started a new website called IssaMySpace.com and its making some money so I'm focusing on that! Thanks to the all the fans but I am just not interested like I used too, I work full time, I have a girl, its hard to want to sit down and make a game, especially when you're not paid for it, its more like a pastime. Sorry dudes.
Right there genius...
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Every time I say Issa in my mind, I always come up with "Eessur" (ee like ea in eat, ur like in the or in calculator). o_0

Thought you'd like to know.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

k see it now! I read these things fast! Issa I pronounce like E-sah or E-suh

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Yea, i know that. I just get Eessur in my head. No clue why though...
Renlang

Hey i may be just a kook, but...

Post by Renlang »

im a young kook! second time typing it cuz that annoying veri booted me again. hmm, well, like i stated last time which none of oyu saw, i am willing to help, if Eco would help me around the the mapping, and if master Issa would give me al esson or two in coding =D yeah. wish me luck on the Human Verification >.>