problems getting rid of it

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra I. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
problems

problems getting rid of it

Post by problems »

I installed this game yesterday and played it for a while, but found that there wasn't an uninstaller. This would be fine, but everytime I start up microsoft anti-spyware the game tries to reinstall itself. Anyone know why this happens? I've tried reinstalling, but that doesn't do anything. Is there a list of files it installs that I can see?
problems

Post by problems »

... scratch that, I found the uninstaller... but it did still interfere with microsoft anti-spyware, just to let you know.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

You can remove the game using the add/remove option from the control panel. Then find the game and uninstall.

What steps have you done to uninstall? Can you explain in more detail?

The game installs everything into C:\Program Files\

If you are using the installer version, you may run the installer again and there will be an "uninstall" button. Try dling it and doing that to see if that fixes your problems.

Post and let me know what happens.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombreh

Post by tjhombreh »

does it mess with Spysweeper?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Whats Spysweeper
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan