HELP!! Problems with uninstall as well!

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra I. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Faith

HELP!! Problems with uninstall as well!

Post by Faith »

:?:
I don't recall that the game I downloaded (DM1) had an uninstall, so I just deleted all the files. Now whenever I Log on to my computer, it tries to install the game at startup. I can't find any files that I've missed. Help Please!!
I was wondering if it would help if I downloaded and installed the game again and then removing it some other way???
:?:
Thanks!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Um, wow, I am not sure. It should not be installing everytime you turn on the computer at all, I have no idea why it could be doing this. The game uses an installer and once its done nothing else happens, no startup items, no hidden files at all.

Try this: Install the game using the installer. Then go into your add/remove programs to uninstall the game.

If you still have problems please email me and we can figure this out through MSN/AIM or whatever. Sorry you're having problems!
me

Post by me »

If you're still here Faith, I might be able to help.

Uh, lets see. Do you have anyway to see what applications start up when you turn your comp. on? If so, find the installer and remove it from the list. Or you could install and then click on the installer after installition. You should find an uninstall option.

If all else fails, then huddle up in a corner and hope that you live through the apocalypse.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Installation problems are almost always the fault of the installer not my program. But I am here to help if something happens so feel free to ask.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
me

Post by me »

I will dominate your board Issa, don't even try to get rid of the message "last poster: me"!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Stop spamming dude, quit being a moron.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombreh

Post by tjhombreh »

I have to agree with Issa, MOOOOROOOOON!
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

wtf man, that spam was like, almost last year.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
tjhombereh

Post by tjhombereh »

Yeah man, I was just trying to post on every thread...
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

I know. Thats what I did. I accomplished that feat.

Now stop spamming!
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
tjhombreherh

Post by tjhombreherh »

Really? When? Oh yeah, thx for the codes....