Demons Mantra 2 (Game Editor)

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra II. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
tjhombre(Chicken Fightah)

Post by tjhombre(Chicken Fightah) »

I think you ought to put a password on the game editor, as, some loser could cheat their way from the start. As it is, I've been going straight with it. 17.8% done. Started yesterday. :D Oh, on the map/level editor, how do you edit the amount of rubies in a chest?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

In the map editor just change the type of chest, theres only like a few kinds, "rubies 1" is like 1-8 rubies or whatever. I didnt care about the password since it doesnt really matter, cheat if you want, thats your problem really.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre(Chicken Fightah)

Post by tjhombre(Chicken Fightah) »

Yeah, I just learned about an hour ago that you can use the F12 button to get free Berrys. Wow, I am on the last stage already.
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Free berries?

<i>Free berries?</i>

Gosh, I thought I knew everything!
tjhombre

Demons Mantra

Post by tjhombre »

Yeah. You can use the Hot Air balloon, get free FIRE potions, potions, berrys, herbs, monster protection, chest monsters, battles, warps. It's awesome. Unfortunately, I blew my first game by balooning through a couple of locked doors, and so I am on a second one now. Uh, Issa? Which pyramid do you have to go to to get the sword half? I think there are 2. And, where do I go once I get there? I am pretty sure it's on the other continent by (Phalem?) The buried town, but I am unsure. Thx for helping me if you could! :D
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Its near the burried town to get the sword half. The pyramid thats not part of the story (where you dont have to go).
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Gosh, there needs to be a walkthrough/FAQ for your games Issa.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5

Post by Guest »

There IS A walkthrough, (No FAQ yet) but he just doesn't disclose all the secrets. Um, yeah, so I started a new account and beat it in less than 3 days. School days too. So, I wish that once you beat Daemon you could still go around and help the orphanage. Hmmm..... (Goes off to expirement..)
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Haha, yea, I beat it over and over again too. I love DM2, even though I made it, I love it! I dunno how it came out so good, I still get sad and excited when I play, especially the final volcano when everybody is ready to kick some butt! My heart is pounding and I am like "ya yea, lets do this!!!!!"

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

Wellsirs, I am going to download Demons Mantra 1 and see if I can beat it before Monday.... :D
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

I am stuck in the first town already. THAT really bums me.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Stuck where.

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

Home town. You know whats funny is that it is almost, I repeat ALMOST, exactly like DM2 hometown.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Uh its suppose to dude. In DM2 you go back to the original hometown. What are you stuck doing? Did you talk to everybody?

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

Go view my DM1 post.