Why no save option?

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra I. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.

Why no save option?

Post by guest »

Hi Issa,

Why didn't u give a save option inside the tunnels? I get irritated hearing the "I can't save inside" thing. Then you should also have given a "I can't die inside" option. :evil:
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Thats just how I did it, no real reason. I kinda wanted to make it a little hard, like to make caves "dangerous" so that you could die inside if you werent careful, instead of saving each step. In DM2 I added save spots to fix this problem. But still, most RPG's you cant save in a dungeon, it adds to the difficulty.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

Hey, I ca't save at ALL! :x Also, everytime I go into the cave where the screaming is, my screen freezes.... :x
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Huh? It just freezes up? And you cant save outside the map? I never heard that problem, if its an issue its not gonna get fixed though. Have no idea why thats happening.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

Yeah. I can save and view status now, but every time I enter the "Screaming Storage" it freezes on me. Any suggestions?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

What do you mean by freezes? The game just crashes? Do you get an error?

--Ronald Reagan
tjhombre

Post by tjhombre »

No error, but screen freezes. ESC doesnt work or anything.
tjhombreh

Post by tjhombreh »

I got THAT fixed...