complete side quests of demon's mantra 2???

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra II. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
john

complete side quests of demon's mantra 2???

Post by john »

i just want to know the complete guides in the side quests here... its cool playing this game for a while thanks!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

They should be in the walkthrough. But from what I remember there are three major ones.

1) Get the best sword in the game (Very Hard)

- Find both pieces, one is in a pyramid, two you must reach a cave with the hot air balloon. Then take them to a person in a town to put them together. The pyramid has a puzzle you must gather clues from signs around the world.

2) Get the hot air balloon (Easy but tedius)

- In the river city talk to a person guarding the hot air balloon. She will give you about 4 quests where you must gather items she needs. Once done she will give you the balloon.

3) Rebuild the orphanage (Easy)

- Just need a lot of money and buy everything. You will get to buy some good armor/weapons though once you do.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
tj

Post by tj »

Hey, I found the part of the sword in the mountains. Which Pyramid and what instructions to get to the second part?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Pyramid is next to the burried town. You have to do the puzzle, which can be aquired from the signs you encounter in the game.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan

Post by Guest »

I was never brave enough to venture into that pyramid. Is it several lvls deep?

Post by Guest »

Never mind, I've got both peices now!
Psycho

Post by Psycho »

i need help with the second sword piece in the game... where is the cave can someone pls tell me? :D
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

The cave is only reachable with the hot air balloon. Its near the middle river. The other piece is in the pyramid. You can also cheat and just ue the hot air balloon if you dont have it.

--Ronald Reagan
Psycho

Post by Psycho »

i know i am asking for to much but...
i really really want to get to the end of the game and take the demon blade too... pls guys i can someone be sooo nice to send me a save game at the end... i would REALLY appreaciate it. here is my email: emi_enache@yahoo.com i will tell you all when i got a good save game :)

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Did I not include a save game editor? I thought I did or maybe not. You can always use that and hack your game.

--Ronald Reagan