Rats!

This forum is for all posts regarding Demon's Mantra I. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
tjhombre

Rats!

Postby tjhombre » Sat Feb 11, 2006

Where is the status/save/load options? HEEEEEELP!

Issa
Issa
Issa

Postby Issa » Sat Feb 11, 2006

Press ESC I think.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan

tjhombre

Yeah, that works to get status up, save up, but whenever I enter the grate, (In DM2 it leads to Volcano) The screen freezes.

Issa
Issa
Issa

I have no clue why it would freeze, try disabling the Midi music???
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan

tjhombre

How do you do that?

Issa
Issa
Issa

Oh, hmm, I forget how. I think you have to run the game with -no midi tag. See help file. I really have no clue why the game freezes so I dunno how to help you, thats just a wild idea. When you enter the cave the music changes, thats the only thing I can think of that would make it crash the game.

--Ronald Reagan

tjhombre

Well, I am going to try it on my other computer and see if that makes any difference. It COULD just be my OS

tjhombre

Okay, thats weird. It freezes in Windows 98, but it works on Windows XP. I haven't tried it on ME yet, but I assume it won't work. Wellz, I wonder what went wrong? Is there an operating system requirement?

Eco Master

Postby Eco Master » Sat Feb 11, 2006

I would imagine it would work best on XP. Stick with that.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5

Issa
Issa
Issa

I have no idea. I wrote it in Windows 98 and ME before Windows XP and it worked fine. But whatever, at least you got it to work now.

--Ronald Reagan

tjhombre

Well, it only works on my Familys computer. I want it to work on my personal Computer.

tjhombre

Postby tjhombre » Sun Feb 12, 2006

Well now, I just learned something cool! :D :D I just have to *click* after every screen change (in/out caves/dungeons, battles) and it works. :D :D So, do you have a detailed map of the temple? And, is the save editor password different than the map editor?

Issa
Issa
Issa

Postby Issa » Sun Feb 12, 2006

DM1 I didnt really have maps or walkthroughs, I only did that for DM2. I dont remember the passwords, try DMRULZ I think?

--Ronald Reagan

Eco Master

Postby Eco Master » Mon Feb 13, 2006

That or DM2002
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5

tjhombreh

Postby tjhombreh » Sat Feb 18, 2006

Well, DM2002 is saveeditor, I want to mess with the maps... Also, is there a way you can add your own monstors or something? Actually that would be a fun idea, once you beat it you can acess the "Monster Editor" and edit the monster str/hp/etc or create your own.....you can't mess with the demon lord of course, but still, that would be cool...

Eco Master

Postby Eco Master » Sat Feb 18, 2006

I didn't know there was a password for the Map Editor...

Or did you say that?

tjhombreh

Yes, you have to enter a password for the map editor, and it is NOT DM2002, and I don't think DMRULZ works either. If you could get Issa to figure that out... :)

Eco Master

Postby Eco Master » Sat Feb 18, 2006

Ok, lemme download DM1 again and check.

tjhombreh

Okay, Um, why don't you just give me you msn adress and we can talk without ruining this forum?

Return to “The Demon's Mantra I”