Just got back from a lot of trouble...

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding my games in this general forum. What do you like about my games? What needs improvement? Whats would you like to see? Are there any questions? PLEASE KEEP POSTS RELATED TO MY GAMES AND NOTHING ELSE!
Eco Master

Just got back from a lot of trouble...

Post by Eco Master »

I dunno if I mentioned earlier, but my parents are getting divorced and yadda yadda. I think I'm pretty settled in now with my dad, though.

Issa, I completely understand your decision on not doing games anymore. Your profit from making games was basically nothing, and now you have a job which gives you money. Thats just common sense.

Issa, I'd like to take the time to say that I enjoyed your gamed very much. The first game that I played was Chicken Fighters 2002, which I found on http://www.acid-play.com. It looked pretty decent, so I decided "What the hell" and gave it a shot. That was a good move I made just then.

It was such a simple game, but for some reason, I kept coming back to it. I don't know wether it was me being bored, my love of chickens, or the thought "Can I beat this guy?" constantly coming to me. I decided to find who made this game and see if he had any more.

Sure enough, he had.I had first appeard on the chat underthe username "me". I basically just had some funwith the people, and moved onto the Message Bords oon after. Around thattime, I had gtten The Demon's Mantra. Simply couldn't stop playing that from the start. You did VERY well with the story in my opinion. Right after I beat the first, I moved on to the next, and played the crap out of it.

Somewhere during that point, you had started on Chicken Fighters 2005. I wanted to help in some way, and so I did a little part in the map. I had said that I would work on the map when I got off from school, but was forced out of my house, along with my dad, shortly after. A month has passed, and now I'm here again.

I'll still check on the forums time to time. Issa, you have shown some real talent in the making of these games. But, everyone moves forward in life, and you just did. You aren't able to carry out the same things now.

Lastly, I'd like to say this. Continue being yourself and doing what you know is right, and the road of life is much easier, rewardable, and fun.

Now then...

RETIREMENT PARTY!!

*dances maniacally*
HendoTheGreat!

Oh Man!

Post by HendoTheGreat! »

This is.... Hard....
I was so looking forward to helping and doing as much as i could....
But i guess.....
Issa good luck with the rest of your life, Be careful....
Alot of bad things out there....
I'll probly wont be on for ages anyway either, You know... Exams, Tests...
So i would like to say....
It was fun to chat, have fun and help as much as i could.
I hope that one day, When you come back or going to finish off your games, ill be here to help and have more fun!
But time goes on, Earth keeps turning, Day then Night....
Its impossible to stop time but.... I wish you could!
Bye Issa, Bye Eco!
Its been fun!
Really fun! Have a good life you 2, And Eco, Im sorry to hear what you've been through....
I hope it all goes well from now on!
Issa good luck with the new job and good luck with Kids!
>;D
Byeee! :cry:
Also i cant login on Firefox but it is me! HendoTheGreat