Issa, take a break.

This forum is for all posts regarding Chicken Fighters 2012. Post questions, bugs, and get support help here.
Eco Master

Issa, take a break.

Post by Eco Master »

Now.

Hold off 'till June, so I can help out.
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Hm, done anything lately?
"OMG!! I'm gonna win! *is killed by a random person* What the- GRRR!-me playing Dynasty Warriors 5
XxLexusxX

Yea

Post by XxLexusxX »

Yea man get a rest!
Also!
With the new demons Mantra, can i help on it?
Mapwise?
I'll be greatful thanks!

Sup eco!?
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Hey Lexus.

Hmm, maybe Issa ISN'T taking a break; maybe hes sitting at his computer day and night working on games!

Gosh, I hope not. Bad for the EYES man!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I actually havent done anything at all. Didnt work on anything.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
XxLexusxX

>.<

Post by XxLexusxX »

Yes maybe, but it dont mean you have to stay on the computer!
Oh yeah about my offer for helping! You going to answer it? =P
Anyway get some rest and answer me!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I need help with the Chicken Fighters 2k5 map if anybody wants to help me. There is no map for DM2Exp since its not even version .000001 yet! Email me and I will send you the lastest map.
Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction.

--Ronald Reagan
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Like I said, I'm feelin the same as you. Just don't wanna do anything.

Really, if the map is the only thing you can work on, then go to DM2Exp 'till May 27th (last day of school). I'll need something to keep me occupied.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I have nothing to do for a week so I promised myself to work on Chicken Fighters, my MMORPG concept, and DM2exp which I have been doing! Mostly CF2k5 though! Maybe I'll have a release by end of the week...

--Ronald Reagan
XxLexusxX

Post by XxLexusxX »

Dude i want to do somthing!
So damn bored!
Can you send me the DM2exp and i'll make maps for you!
Please, man im bored as!
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

I'm not working on DMEXP anymore its an abandoned project. If you want to do something, download Chicken Fighters 2005, work on the map. Work on it a little bit then send me what you have made and let me see if I like it. Or just test Chicken Fighters, find me lots of bugs!

--Ronald Reagan
XxLexusxX

Huh?

Post by XxLexusxX »

Ecomaster is doing that job, how is it possible to have 2 map makers at a time?
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Nobody is working on the map, hes busy with school.

--Ronald Reagan
XxLexusxX

Kool

Post by XxLexusxX »

Ok, First off....
What if he is not busy anymore? I will be kicked off.
Also, What do i send it to? Site or somthing else?
1 more thing, Could it be possible to register? Because i will be working on a game. C'mon man, You know im good for it. :lol:
Eco Master

Post by Eco Master »

Yeh, Lexus has been here for a while and he's trying to help with the game. I think he could register.

Oh, and he knows I'm still busy 'cause I told him last day of school was May 27. But it's actually May 26.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

Send me an email with a username you want and I will make you an account.

If you want to work on the map, go download the latest version, version .80. Then work on it and email me the map so I can check it out. If I like what you did I'll let you continue.
HendoTheGreat

Hehe

Post by HendoTheGreat »

Hehe got me profile =P
Thanks man!
Im starting to work on the map. I'll send updates every Sunday!
KIRBY FIGHT!!!!
(>")> <("<)
Renlang

my version...

Post by Renlang »

not even related, but my version doesnt work, even with verson 2.0 of NETCF in my computer >.> can you send me your version of CF2k5 through my email: warriors1993@hotmail.com
PS SPAM MEH AND DIE PPLS >:P seriously, i wanna play it soooo bad and help n all...
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

What didnt work? The installation? Running it? What was the error message and everything?

--Ronald Reagan
Renlang

Post by Renlang »

running it. it keeps erroring even after i dled 1.1, 2.0, AND 3.0 >.>
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

ok, so whats the error? you have to give me details

--Ronald Reagan
Renlang

sorry...

Post by Renlang »

:P
To run this application, you first must install one of the following versions of the .Net Framework: v2.0.50727
Contact your Application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .Net Framework.
Renlang

do i...

Post by Renlang »

have to do something other than double clicking the file? if so then thats also what i did wrong.
Issa
Issa
Issa

Post by Issa »

You need to install the .net 2.0 framework then, get it from microsoft.com or do a windows update, its easy. You can double check your add/remove programs and see if its installed, its probably not.

--Ronald Reagan
Renlang

OOOH

Post by Renlang »

i know why x.x my computer is a bug bomb, so my updates dont work. if my updates dont work, my .net doesnt work! alright :P